I’ve decided to do a housekeeping post each month and I figure that the 1st of each month would work best, so be sure to check out this post each month for group updates!
1. Ina’s new cookbook, Back to Basics came out this week! If you’ve already purchased it, let’s hear what you have to say about it! Post a comment in this post.
2. A Barefoot Bloggers Facebook group has been created. If you would like to join and have a Facebook account, look under Groups and do a search for Barefoot Bloggers. If you do not have a Facebook account, sign up for Facebook and then join the group!
This is a private group so it will only only be open to BB members who join through Facebook. The group’s admin(s) will need to approve you before you will have access to the Facebook group.
Members will have the option of posting photos to the Group’s page. Please limit these photos to BB-related photos.
3. There have been a number of requests for being late on monthly recipes that have been posted in the comments of some of the Musings posts. Please remember that you do not have to let me know if you’re going to be late on a post within the month the recipe(s) falls. Simply post the recipe by the end of the month and you’re all set.
If you know you won’t be able to make the recipe at all during the month or plan on posting it sometime early in the next month only then do I ask that you send me an email. Please DO NOT leave me messages about your late posts as comments for a couple of reasons: 1.) I may miss them; and 2.) It isn’t fair to members who read the Musings posts for suggestions about the recipes and have to read through other peoples’ “I’m going to be late” comments.
4. Don’t forget about our new group avatar! You can copy and paste the photo from the “Meet your new avatar” post and also copy the code to make it a linkable image (linked back to the BB blog) that can be used in your blog posts or in your sidebar. There are a few comments about instructions for using the code in Blogger so be sure to check that out if need be. 🙂
5. November’s recipes will be posted later today. I’m waiting on one person to let me know what her recipe choice is.
Filed under: housekeeping |