Hi everyone! Best wishes to all on the 1st day of March!! I feel like I haven’t updated the group in a while so here goes…
1. Our first big announcement is that Rebecca of Ezra Pound Cake has offered to help out hosting the BB blog. We’ve yet to figure out what she’ll be actually be doing but you’ll start to see some action from her soon. Please take a moment to welcome her! Thanks so much Rebecca!
2. In the past week, I’ve done an extensive overhaul of the Whose Turn Is It? list and you’ll see that it has been trimmed down considerably. I’ve been through every single blog on the list, something I’ve neglected to do in the past couple of months, and have removed a number of blogs due to BB inactivity. If yours was one of them, I am sorry, however the rules were set to keep this group an active one.
3. As I mentioned in the March recipes post, there will be two BRC recipes this month, both of which you can find posted tomorrow. 😀
4. In the coming weeks, an alphabetical sidebar list of all of the members will be added. It should make browsing the blogs a little easier but you can still continue to check the WTII? page for a numbered lists of the group.
5. Please remember that if you aren’t able to make and post a recipe by it’s scheduled date, try your best to post it by the end of the month. There are no penalties to posting by the last day of the month!! If that’s not happening for you, shoot me an email. Please don’t email mid-month to say you can’t make such and such when you still have 2 weeks left to the month.
6. Please don’t leave messages to me as comments as I sometimes do not see them; be sure to email me! 🙂
Take care everyone and have fun with this month’s recipes!!!
Filed under: housekeeping |